Easier setup, soaking, and room temperature data collection by replacing coverslips for 24-well plate hanging drop crystallization.
The XtalTool (patent pending) was developed as a platform for protein X-ray crystallography to be used in all steps from crystallization, ligand soaking to room temperature data collection.
- Eliminate direct crystal handling
- Prevent damage to fragile crystals
- Protect crystal packing and diffraction quality
- Simplify soaking (ligands, fragments, cryoprotectants)
- Stop struggling with easy-to-break glass coverslips
- Collect room or cryogenic data without harvesting on home sources or at the synchrotron
- 24 XtalTools Per Kit
- See this article at Jove for an overview of how the Xtal tool can be used as an all-in-one sample holder for macromolecular x-ray crystallography with minimal background scattering
SKU: M-XT-101Categories: Crystallization Plates & Accessories, In Situ Diffraction, New Products, Room Temp Screening
Read the XtalTool Manual Here: XtalTool Manual.
Sample holder for crystal growth, any necessary crystal soaking and X-ray data collection without the need of crystal manipulation or mounting.
You may also like…
Greiner ComboPlates and CrystalBridgesThe ComboPlate™: is a universal (SBS footprint) 24 well protein crystallization microplate for hanging and…
Greiner ComboPlates and CrystalBridges
The ComboPlate™: is a universal (SBS footprint) 24 well protein crystallization microplate for hanging and…