IMISX Crystallization Plate Kit
The IMISX™ Plate is designed to perform in meso in situ serial X-ray crystallography of soluble and membrane proteins .
The 96-well dual-sandwich IMISX™ Plate can be easily setup by hand or with an LCP dispensing robot. An SBS standard 96-well microplate footprint makes this plate compatible with standard robots and imagers.
By combining the standard LCP crystallization plate format with an advanced X-ray transparent thin-film design, the IMISX™ Plate allows for crystal growth and X-ray diffraction data collection like never before.
The thin-film sandwich design used for crystallization can be easily removed in sections and mounted onto an adaptor for use on standard goniometers for in situ X-ray diffraction data collection.
Developed in collaboration with Dr. Martin Caffrey and Dr. Meitian Wang
 Huang et al. (2015) In meso in situ serial X-ray crystallography of soluble and membrane proteins. Acta Cryst D 71:1238.
- Kit Content
- Product Information
- Technical Specifications
IMISX™ Kit (20)-Everything needed for twenty (20) IMISX™ sandwich sets, including:
- (20) Glass LCP base plates with perimeter gaskets installed
- (20) Glass LCP top cover plates
- (40) Ultra Thin LCP Films (with protective liners) for inner sandwiches
- (20) 96-well adhesive gaskets for LCP Film sandwiches
- (1) in situ Goniometer Adaptor & holder
- (5) Goniometer Adaptor mounting gaskets
- (1) Bottle of Silanization fluid
- (6) Clean wipe applicators
- (1) Set Instructions