Reusable B3 (SSRL/SAM Style) Goniometer Bases
Quickly assemble MiTeGen Mounts, Loops, and Meshes into bases for crystal harvesting, without using glue or waiting for epoxy to dry.
• Reuse Over and Over to Save Time and Costs
• Beamline Automounter Compatible Designs
• Works at Cryogenic & Room Temp
Beamline Guide – Learn which base style is preferred at the beamline you are collecting data
Learn More about Reusable Bases
*Reusable Bases are compatible only with MiTeGen Brand Mounts and Loops.
**MiTeGen Reusable Bases are designed to be used with pins of a specific diameter. Using MiTeGen Reusable Bases with pins from other suppliers may lead to sample movement or loss.
(Looking for GBV SKUs? CryoVials are now being sold separately)
- No more fumbling to glue mounts into bases.
- No more searching for a base with the right mount or for an empty base.
- Helps decrease costs and increase throughput.
- Easy swapping of mounts/loops to match your crystal’s size and shape, and to optimize harvesting and diffraction outcomes.
- Easy replacement of damaged mounts.
- Easy adjustment of crystal aperture height to simplify autoalignment.
- Secure gripping at all temperatures below T=300 K minimizes risk of sample loss.
- Precision machined from the highest quality materials for durability and reliability.
- Patented design captures MicroRT™ capillary tubing for easy room temperature measurements.
You may also like…
Universal Puck (Uni-Puck) Starter KitsTo get you up–and–running to the beamline All the components you need Ease of ordering Savings up to…
Crystal Mounts and LoopsSimplify crystal harvesting, and obtain the best possible data from your crystals, using the most advanced…
MicroRT Tubing KitEach bottle of MicroRT™ Capillaries contains 20 – 1.5″ (37 mm) long clear polyester capillaries…